2013-03-31

L'oreal True Match Powder


I have used this powder for a week now so I thought I should tell you what I think about it.
The packaging is pretty nice on my opinion. The lid is see-through and under the actual powder is a mirror and a sponge. It would be easier to use the mirror if it was on the inside of the lid so you could look in the mirror and use the powder at the same time but it doesn't bother me that much to be honest.


I apply the powder with my e.l.f. complexion brush. I haven't tried the sponge that comes with the powder so I don't know how good or bad it is.
Now to the actual powder. I really like it. It has a texture that I haven't seen before and I don't really know how to explain it. It feel nice on my skin and it makes my make up lasts most of the day. I wouldn't say it's mattifying but I don't like powders that are so this one is good for me.
It comes in both warm and cold shades ( I have C1 Rose Ivory). It has a little coverage but not too much.
One thing I have read in a couple other reviews on this powder is that it oxidizes after a while. It does not to that for me at all, it stays the same colour all day.
I don't know what else to say. It is a good powder if you want you make up to last but don't need something to mattify your skin,





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar