2013-03-22

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream


I have dark circles under my eyes and my skin has been a little dry there. That made me want to try a eye cream a few months ago and this is the one I bought.
It says on their webpage that it hydrates the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
I think it does that. I can easily see that my skin is much more moisturized since I started using this. I don't feel like it has done so much with my dark circles but the fact that my skin is softer makes my concealer go on smoother and it's easier to hide them.
This is the only eye cream I have tried so I can't say how it works compared to any other.
I would recommend it to people that feel like they need to moisturize their under eye area and have fine lines.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar