2013-04-11

My favourite online shops

I like to shop on the internet because there is so much more to find. More stores and more brands. I most of the time think it's worth it even though it takes a couple weeks to get what you ordered and you don't really know exactly that the item is like in reality before you buy it.
Today I want to share my favourite beauty and clothing online shops with you.

Missguided, Topshop, and Nelly are my favourites when it comes to clothing. I can always find something I like on all of these shops and to an okay price. Some things are more expensive and some things have a really good price. All of them have a good delivery cost too. I hate it when i find something I like online and then the delivery is really expensive. I also feel like most people can find something they like one these sites no matter if you have a simple casual style or if you want something more dressed up.

On to beauty. Lookfantastic, Beautybay and Feelunique.All of them are british and have free worldwide delivery which is awesome. Make up is much cheaper in the UK than it's here in Sweden and they sell quite a few brands there that we don't have here, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Real Techniques and Rimmel for example. That is why I like these shops. The delivery usually takes about 2 weeks which is okay.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar