2013-04-27

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Daily Oil Elixir


Over the winter my hair got pretty dry and I heard a lot about different hair oils, so I wanted to try one to get my hair in better condition. This is the one I went for.
You can use it before you wash you hair, after in damp hair or after you have styled it. I always use two pumps of it after I have washed my hair because I think it works the best that way, but it can be different for different people.
It doesn't make my hair feel or look greasy at all and it doesn't weigh it down. I find that it also makes my hair dry quicker which I like since I always let my hair air dry.
My hair feels really soft after using this oil and looks shiny and healthy.
I would really recommend this product if you have dry hair since it have help my hair so much and it doesn't cost much compared to some other hair oils.




2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Sandra. I just bought this today and I'm in love with it! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it as much as I do! :)
      xx

      Radera