2013-04-06

TRESemmé Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo


I most often wash my hair every third day, sometimes every second. Since I try to not wash it too often it can sometimes be a little greasy but not so bad that I need to wash it. That's when I like to use this product.
I do like it even though I don't think it's the best dry shampoo.
It is white when you spray it in your hair but when you have massaged it in you can't tell which I really like since I have dark hair. I feel like dry shampoos can sometimes make your hair look a little grey and boring I guess, if you have dark hair.
So you spray it in your hair (mainly at the roots), wait a minute or two and massage it in. It absorbs the oils so that your hair doesn't looks greasy anymore.
It doesn't last all day, but most of it for me and I feel like I need to use quite a lot which is why I don't think it's the best you can find.
Overall I do think it is a good dry shampoo and it does its job, but I wished for a little more from it.
I'm not sure but I think it might work better for people with fine hair rather than people with thick hair.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar