2013-05-02

New bag




I got this New Look Beano Backpack from asos a few days ago. It was the first time I bought something from there and I can say that it's definitely not the last time. I got it in the mail only just over a week after I ordered it which I think is really good, and the fact that they have free delivery makes it even better.
The main reason to why I bought this bag is that I thought it would be easier on the summer to have a backpack than a one shoulder bag when I go away on day trips and such.
I had found a black and white striped bag on Topshop that I really liked but then I saw this one and liked it too and it was about half the price as the one on Topshop so I decided to go for this one.
I haven't used it yet but I can already tell that I'm going to be pleased with it when I do.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar