2013-05-12

Nivea Daily Essentials Moisturizing Day Care



In my post about my skincare I said that I liked the moisturizer I used then but it was for dry skin and now my skin is combination so I wanted to try the same one but one that would be good for my skintype. Here it is.
Some brands have products for normal skin, some for all skintypes and some have for combination skin. I personaly feel like all those three are kind of the same thing from what I have experienced. This moisturizer is for normal skin and it works good for me. It's not the best but it's definitely not bad.
It feels nice and moisturizing on the skin and works great under my make up. It has UV-protection in it which is good, especially now when the sun is out more. It actually smells a little like sun protection to me, which I don't mind.
It does what it says, moisturizes the skin, so that's why I think it's a good product.
The reason to why I don't think it's better than 'good' it that I still don't feel like it does that much. I mean, it doesn't makes my skin any clearer and it doesn't make me break out any less. But it doesn't claim to do that either so I can't really complain.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar