2013-05-06

Simple and clean make up


Here is a make up I wore a few days ago when I wanted something simple and clean.
I went with nice skin and contoured cheeks using the Sleek Face Countour Kit and a little bit of blush from Natural Collection in the colour Pink Cloud.
On the eyes I just had a skin coloured shadow on the lid and a medium brown in the crease, both from my 88 palette. Then two coats of the Rimmel Day To Night Mascara.
To add a little colour to the look I decided to go for this Perfect Moisturize Likstick from IsaDora in 51 Sweet Lilac. (I don't think the sell this colour anymore). This lipskick is really nice on the lips and quite moisturizing as you can tell from the name. The colour is a really pretty pink/purple shade. It has a little stronger colout than it looks like on the picture, but it's not super pigmented either. I actually have a lipliner from L'oreal in 708 Always Toasted, which is almost the same colour as my lips, under to make the lipstick last longer and I think it makes the application more even.


2 kommentarer: