2013-06-21

Nivea Sun Moisturising After Sun Lotion


We all know how important it is to protect our skin from the sun and we always hear so much about different sunscreen and makeup products with SPF. But people don't really talk that much about after sun lotions, which I think can be almost as important.
I always get sunburnt in the begining of the summer, it doesn't matter what sunscreen I have on. My skin, specially on my shoulders will be as red as a tomato. I remember one time when I was probably about 6 or 7 years old and I got so burned on my shoulders and it hurt so much that I couldn't sleep and ended up crying in my parents bed.
This is obviously a lotion that you apply after you have been out in the sun and it calms and moisturises your skin. It also says that it makes you tan last longer. 
I think this works really good, it feel nice when I apply it and really makes the red sunburn go away and turn into a more tanned colour faster.
One more thing I really like about it and is probably one of the reasons to why it works so good is that it contains aloe vera which is really calming for the skin.
If you have burnt you skin really bad you might want to use something like the Jason Soothing 98% Aloe Vera Gel which I think is amazing. It works amazing if you have burnt yourself on the oven or a curling iron or something else too.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar