2013-07-10

Easy Summer Makeup Tutorial / My first YouTube Video



I have been thinking about doing youtube videos for a while, before I started my blog actually. I thought it would be easier to blog, which it probably is, but now I wanted to try youtube and see how I like making videos. I don't talk in this one and to be honest I'm a but scared about talking in videos. Mostly because I'm swedish so english isn't my first language but I guess I'll get used to it.
Since this is my first video I wanted to do something simple so I did an easy summer look that I have been wearing on days when it has been quite hot weather.
I'm not going to promise anything but I'm going to try and do one video every week or every second at least.
I hope you like it and please give me feedback ( but be nice ) and recommend what you would want to see.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar