2013-07-25

My Nails - Light Green / Claudia nr. 107 Honeydew






I'm quite lazy with my nails on the summer. With that I mean that I hardly ever do any design, I still always have them painted. I almost feel naked if I don't have any colour on my nails. I guess that is because I'm so used to it, I'm not used to see them without nail polish and I don't like them without nail polish.
To make it a little more fun and make it look like I have tried I simply painted the rigfingers in a different colour than the rest. This time it was a white from E.L.F. with nr. 158 Sparkling Silver from Claudia over. On all the other finger I used another polish from Claudia in 107 Honeydew.
I actually like this green polish more than I thought I would. It's a perfect light green. I find that many light green colours are more towards mint green but this one isn't. I think that is what I like about it. I also think this will be a good base colour to do designs on since it's so light.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar