2014-01-03

2014

The new year is here! Well, it's been here for three days.
I hope you had an awesome new years, I sure did. Spend all night until 23.30 to get ready with hair and makeup, to then sit in a jacuzzi and ruin all the effort I had put in. But who cares? This was the best new years I have had! Nothing really went as we had plan but sometimes that can be a good thing. And it really was this time.

On another note, how many of you have made a new year resolution? I usually don't but I have one this year.
I want to be more organised.
I'm a that kind of person that does things the last minute and I'm a bit of a time optimist which most of the time isn't a good thing. In order to help me with this I have bought a planner.


This planner is from the brand Letts and I tried to find it on their website but it wasn't there.
The main reason to why I chose this one was because I love the pink colour it has on the cover. Even though one thing that made me a little unsure about it is the fact that almost half of the book has lined papers, like a note book, but thinking about it, it might actually be a good thing.
So the first half is a planner for 2014 and it even goes to the 18th of January 2015, then there is a few pages that includes measurement conversion and things like that, then the second half is a note book.
Now I just hope that I will use it, and I think I will considering I like it so much.

 

I also want to tip you guys about this video above that MissJessicaHarlow on youtube made that I really liked where she gives some tips about how to keep you new years resolution. I really think you should watch it if you have a hard time keeping your resolutions. 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar