2014-01-28

No Eyeliner Everyday Makeup Look


I am a big fan of the winged eyeliner and I will probably always be. But some days I like to skip it or I just can't be bothered with it. If you also like a winged eyeliner you know how frustrating it can be when they just won't look good on both eyes and you end up with either a really think line or you can't deal with it so you wash your makeup off and start all over again (if you have time). Therefore I don't do eyeliner everyday and I kind of like to skip it. It makes my everyday makeup more varied which I like. Having said that, there is still one look that I tend to do on these "no-eyeliner-days".

I first apply the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over my lid as a base. Then for the eyeshadows I use the Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells palette. I use the eyelid colour on the inner half of my lid and the crease colour on the outer half, then I blend them together to make it look nice. I also take a little of the crease colour under my eyes. Lastly I take the browbone colour as a highlight on my browbone and in the inner corners of my eyes. If I want a bit more definition I take a black eye pencil on my waterline like I have on the picture above. The one I used was the Lumene Sensitive Touch Automatic Eyeliner which probably is the best eye pencil I have tried. For mascara I used the Yves Rocher Sexy Plump mascara.
    post signature

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar