2014-08-11

Summer Everyday Makeup

When I say "Summer Eveyday Makeup" I mean the makeup look that I wear on an everyday baisis when I'm going to town, going shopping or something like that. I do not mean a makeup look that''s compleaetly waterproof that you can wear if you are going to the beach. When I go to the beach I don't wear any makeup at all because I just don't see the pint of it.
A lot of the products I use have changes lately when it has gotten warmer and the look is a bit more bonzed.




I wouldn't say my skin is oily but it is more normal to oily or combination now on the summer and because of that I have been liking the The Body Shop InstaBlur primer which helps my makeup stay on better and longer and it is also a bit mattifying. After that for foundation I use the MaxFactor All Day Flawless in Warm Almond. That is a great foundation for the summer months because it gives medium to full coverage depending on how much you use and you could mix it with your moisturizer if you want a lighter coverage. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 is the best concealer I have used. Not much more to say about it really, it's just great. To set all of that I use Kicks Powder in Translucent.

I'm not the biggest bronzer girl but I have gotten more into it since I got the E.L.F. Cool Bronzer because it does not look orange at all, so I have been using it everyday for the summer. What blush I use changes from day to day but in this picture I have used the Wet n Wild blush in Pearlecent Pink.

For my eyedrows I have been using the Soap And Glory Brow Archery. I find that for me I get a more natural look to my brows when I use a pencil instead of a powder which I have been liking latealy.



Too Faced Shadow Insureance to prime my eyes as alwaws and then their Chocolate Bar. The colour Milk Chocolate (top row) in my creas and Marzipan (second row) all over the lid. I usually highlight with the colour Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics. I do my winged eyeliner with the IsaDora Glossy Eyeliner and I finish the eyes with Maybellne The Rocket Mascara. If I feel like it I will tightline with the Lumene Sensitive Touch Automatic Eyeliner in Deep Black and use the IsaDora Inliner Kajal in Blond on my waterline.

For my lips I most of the time use my L'Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss in 912.


post signature

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar